ISPS & MTSA Series - Full set of 11 programs
Our Price: $2850.00
ADD TO CART
Publication Info: (2004)
Moxie Media and SeaSecure;
Description: This 11-program video training series provides the curriculum to train your personnel and meet all the required elements of ISPS and MTSA security training effective July 1, 2004. These rules require specialized maritime security training for port facility and vessel personnel worldwide.
Additional Information: Cost-Effective Training
This cost-effective training series is the ideal way to train your personnel. Save on downtime and travel expenses by implementing this training series onboard your vessel or at your facility. Over 12 hours of detailed video/DVD media information.
Keep Good Company
This training series is already in use by some of the world's largest cruise lines, shipping companies, inland and coastal towing operators, offshore drilling companies, and oil refineries, as well as various US and international government entities.
1. Introduction to Maritime Security & Antiterrorism
2. Maritime Security Policies
3. Security Responsibilities
4. Maritime Security Assessment
5. Security Equipment
6. ISPS Security Plans including the PFSP & SSP
7. Threat Identification, Recognition, and Response
8. Ship & Port Facility Security Actions
9. Emergency Preparedness, Drills, Exercises, and Search Procedures
10. Security Administrations and Management
11. Security Training
Preview this video. Requires the Real Player plugin.
PAL and SECAM formats. Call for price.
Printed version of Facilitator's Material. $250.00 ea.
Click here to go back a page...