Top : Rail : Maps or Atlases
- Professional Railroad Atlas of North America- Now available new fourth edition. This atlas has been designed for the railroad professional and transportation consultant. Nine major lines are color coded for enhanced readability. A great reference tool. Great care has been taken to provide the most accurate and current information available. Over 40 insets displaying highly detailed maps of metropolitan areas. Also includes map of the "Conrail Merger." Softcover. pop (Added: 2000-03-22 Rating: 4.42) Rate It
- 2007 Edition Railroads of Canada Map- The full color 36'' x 60'' map of the Railroads of Canada includes eight individual cities insets, color coded Class I railroads, major lakes, provincial boundaries, connections to the northern United States and over 1,350 station points. The insets include: Edmonton, Montreal, Quebec City, Regina, Saskatoon, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg.
Additional charges apply to international orders.
(Added: 2011-07-06 Rating: 0.00) Rate It
- 2007 Edition Railroads of Mexico Map- The 36'' x 44'' full-color Railroads of Mexico map includes recent acquisitions and privatization of the rail in Mexico. Rail is color-coded to reflect ownership. Detail includes state boundaries, thousands of indexed cities, ports served by rail and intermodal hubs. The color map also displays connections in the U.S. and South America. This map will be extremely beneficial to any company doing business with Mexico or transporting through the country.
Additional charges apply to international orders. (Added: 2011-07-06 Rating: 0.00) Rate It
- 2014 Railroads of the Continental United States Wall Map- The 2014 edition of the industry standard railroad map, used by thousands of transportation professionals, has just been redesigned and expanded again. For over 17 years, Railroad Information Services has provided professional railroad maps and atlases. Transportation professionals and railroad enthusiasts around the world use "Railroads of the Continental United States" as an indispensable reference guide for North American railroads. (Added: 2014-11-13 Rating: 0.00) Rate It
- Canadian Rail Atlas- This 5th edition of the Canadian Railway Atlas illustrates Canada's world class rail network, the third largest rail system in the world, the backbone of the transportation system and a major economic driver. Produced in association with the 50 goods, tourist, commuter and intercity Rail businesses represented by the Railway Association of Canada, as well as non-member railways, the Atlas reflects changes and developments in the rail sector up to December 2011. It features 68 pages of detailed information, 16 large-format regional maps, connections to the North American rail network and an index of the more than 5,000 railway stations across Canada. (Added: 2012-07-30 Rating: 0.00) Rate It
- Conrail Merger Map- The Conrail Merger Map is a 24"x 36" color map of the updated railroad lines in the Northeast and Midwest. Map displays Norfolk Southern and CSX Transportation's current rail lines as well as all rail lines in the area. (Added: 2000-02-29 Rating: 10.00) Rate It